COVID-19 – Practice Update 04 November 2020
Following the governments latest announcement, we are able to remain open for essential, emergency and routine care throughout the lockdown period.
We will prioritise urgent care first, but are able to carry on as normal.
We are adhering strict cleaning protocols and limiting the number of people in the practice, to maintain a Covid- secure environment
Please call or email us to book, as we are doing everything by appointment basis only
COVID-19 – Practice Update 18 August 2020
We are pleased to announce we are now fully open. There are obviously some changes we have had to make to ensure the safety of our patients and staff alike. Please read below some of the changes we have had introduce to make our practice a safer place to visit
- Eye examinations, collection of spectacles and contact lenses are now done on an appointment basis only. This allows us to monitor the amount a people in the practice at any one time, keeping everyone as a safe as possible
- The front door of the practice is locked, so please knock and we will let you in. We apologise in advance if you have to wait a bit longer than normal to be allowed in. The reason being, it allows us to limit the amount of people in the practice at any one time, and ensures everyone’s safety.
- Each appointment time is now longer than it used to be, this enables us to thoroughly clean before and after each patient has been seen.
- When you come into the practice for an eye examination, we will ask if we can take your temperature, with a non-contact thermometer, ask you to wear a face mask/ covering and to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- We are asking, if possible, that when you visit the practice, you do so alone. This help us maintain safe social distancing.
We would like to thank you all in advance of supporting these new changes, we know these are not ideal for everyone but the safety of our patients and staff is paramount to us.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.